domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Section 2 Task 1


The Changing Car
By Angelo Menchise


A car is a wheeled motor vehicle used for transporting passengers. The history of the cars begins in 1769, the first cars appeared in 1672, and from this time they start evolving until today.


The first cars working with fuel gas appeared in 1885. And today they are cars that can work with electric power and the most common work with gasoline and petrol, And maybe the cars in the future will be more small and work with a renewable resource, like for example with sun.


And if I have to decide of what present car I prefer I will chose a 4x4, because they are big, comfortable and you can pass any terrain , so for my is a perfect car especially for a big family. 

127 words

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario